Dr Joseph Jabbour
Dr Joseph Jabbour is a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist and Fertility Specialist situated in Sunnybank (Brisbane Southside). The majority of his training took place in Queensland, where he worked in several hospitals including Logan Hospital and Mater Hospital Brisbane (Tertiary Obstetrics Unit).
"Known for my calm and friendly demeanour, I will support you throughout your fertility journey and pregnancy. I am dedicated to providing the highest quality of health care to my patients, whilst maintaining a unique and individualistic approach. My aim is to ensure you are well informed and confident in all aspects of your care and I will spend ample time to achieve this.”
Dr Joseph Jabbour is a Fertility Specialist working with Monash IVF. Monash IVF offers a complete range of fertility treatment options including IVF (in vitro fertilization). Dr Joseph Jabbour is passionate about providing a holistic approach to fertility care. Dr Joseph's mission is to provide a supportive and approachable environment whilst utilizing state-of-the-art technology that the Monash IVF lab and scientists offer, with an aim to achieving a healthy pregnancy. Dr Joseph is dedicated and emphatic to the needs of his patients. He strives to provide the very best reproductive care with the greatest chance of conception.
Some of the many Fertility services provided by Dr Joseph include:
- Ovulation Induction and Cycle Tracking
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Fertility Preservation (Egg and Sperm Freezing)
- Same Sex Couples
- Male factor infertility including testicular biopsies
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing including Non-invasive Embryo Testing
- Access to Donor Sperm and Donor Eggs
- Low-risk Obstetrics
- High-risk Obstetrics (Twins, Preeclampsia, Diabetes, Preterm Delivery)
- Vaginal Birth After C-section (VBAC)
- Operative Vaginal delivery (Forceps and Vacuum)
- Elective/Emergency Caesarean Section
Dr Jabbour has dedicated several years of training to perfect his gynaecological skills. Sunnybank Centre for Women has all the tools to allow the management of most conditions in an office setting such as:
- Menstrual disturbances such as heavy, painful, and/or irregular periods
- Pap smear abnormalities including colposcopy
- Contraception including IUD insertions
- Infertility including Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Urodynamics Clinic
- Advanced Laparoscopic (key-hole) Surgery
- Laparoscopic Excision of severe Endometriosis
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Laparoscopic Female Sterilization
- Vaginal Hysterectomy & Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
Dr Jabbour consults privately at Sunnybank Centre for Women as well as The Wesley Hospital and holds admission rights to Sunnybank Private Hospital, Greenslopes Private Hospital, and The Wesley Hospital. He works in collaboration with O&G Specialists Dr Nelson Gonzalez and Dr Jennie Connell.
Dr Joseph is flexible with his time and makes himself available to his patients 24/7. He is available for consultations on Saturday mornings at the Monash IVF clinic at The Wesley Hospital. He also speaks fluent French and Arabic.
To make an appointment with Dr Joseph Jabbour, please contact Sunnybank Centre for Women.